Federal Dept Of Transportation Crime Enforcement And Anti-Terrorism
The customer was facing challenges with:
- Reading and transforming sensor data (~40PetaByte) (license plate reading (100/sec), monitoring ~30K CCTV cameras around the five boroughs, Radioactive and chemical, shot spotter).
- Processing time sensitive data in the near-real time that was required. Collecting and processing criminal and terrorist suspects from mulitiple criminal databases. (~250 external sources).
- Processing 7 Million transactions daily, for only sensor data.
- Annotating the right objects and text from the data being streamed.
Data Glove’s solutions were able to help by:
- Creating and maintaining highly available fault tolerant microservice applications, architecture and infrastructure.
- Supporting 3 highly available datacenters for streaming data.
- Providing Level 2 and Level 3 support for internal programs such as incident monitoring/response, problem root cause determination, and resolution.
- Developing, configuring, testing, remediating and deploying the applications while providing support for the development and integration of production platforms or environments.
- Value added services like data management assistance, managing current and future cloud initiatives
- Building cloud-based and on-prem application servicing.
- The customer is now able to deploy in multiple cities within the state.
- The customer is now able to successfully implement video streaming data collection for over 30 thousand cameras.
- The customer is now able to successfully implement applications for 60 thousand desktops and mobile (IOS) devices.